The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for the Armiena Group Sdn Bhd site (www.armiena.com).
1. Collection Purpose of Information
The use of this information is primarily for the following purposes:
- Enter into relevant sale and purchase agreement;
- Communication of services, sale and purchase transactions;
- Payment transaction processing;
- Settlement of fund, Refund or Cancellation, Dispute and/or Chargeback of the payment transaction;
- Recurring payment service and/or tokenization;
- General administration;
- Manage and maintain customer account(s) and facility(ies) with Armiena Group;
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints and to generally resolve disputes;
- Update, consolidate and improve the accuracy of Armiena Group records;
- Produce data, reports and statistics which have been aggregated in a manner that does not identify customer as an individual;
- Conduct research and survey, which solely for analytical purposes including but not limited to data mining and analysis of customer transactions with Armiena Group;
- Meet the disclosure requirements of any law binding on Armiena Group;
- For audit, compliance and risk management purposes;
- Any other purpose that Armiena Group deem necessary and/or as required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
2. Collection User Information
Personal data that Armiena Group may collect:
- Name, Age, Race, Gender, Nationality, IC Number, Passport Number, Date of Birth;
- Contact Details such as House Number, Mobile Number; Email; Home Town Address; Correspondence Address; Delivery Address; Region or State of staying;
- Credit Card details;
- Bank Account number;
- Any other information supplied by customer that can indirectly or directly identify customer, in order for Armiena Group to carry out Armiena Group contract with customer
3. Disclosure of Information
Customer personal data will be kept confidential unless customer consent and authorise Armiena Group to provide or share customer Personal data to the following class of users:
- Persons/Organisations required under law or in response to government requests;
- Related, subsidiaries, holdings of Armiena Group, including future entities under Armiena Group;
- Government agencies, statutory authorities, enforcement agencies under law;
- Auditors, accountants, lawyers under Armiena Group
- Contractors, sub-contractors, affiliates of Armiena Group;
- Third party service /product providers that is deem necessary or appropriate for the purposes stated above (including those located out of Malaysia, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security);
- Persons under a duty of confidentiality to the Armiena Group;
- Any other purpose that we deem necessary and/or as required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
- Data shared will be for the purpose as stated in this notice, or purposes not stated but directly related to the primary purpose of collection.
- Armiena Group may also share your Personal Data where required by law or where disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, legal processes or queries from the relevant authorities.
4. Direct Marketing
Armiena Group may use customer personal data to provide customer with information about Armiena Group and third party services and/or products, which may be related to customer interests, unless requested otherwise by customer. In some circumstances, disclose customer personal data to preferred merchants and strategic partners. Such disclosure will only occur where customer have subscribed for particular Services or Products which require such disclosure, and/or where customer consent has been obtained, subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to Armiena Group.
Armiena Group will take reasonable steps to ensure the 3rd parties that acquire customer personal data with also have the same obligation of privacy and confidentiality responsibilities. If a customer refuses to give consent on such matters, they can contact Armiena Group with a written instruction.
5. Protection of Personal Information
Armiena Group will apply, in all of the processing personal information to ensure a level of security adequate. Security measures and our systems are audited by certified independent security specialists.
6. Review and modifications
7. Acknowledgement of this form
By agreeing with to give your consent, you have fully read and understood the contents of this Notice to authorize us to collect, store and process your personal information in accordance with the terms above.