Pasir Gudang, Johor
AMTECH Chemical Sdn. Bhd. (Co. No. 476724W) was incorporated on 5th February 1999. Since February 2010, AMTECH Chemical has progressed into a bigger facility in Pasir Gudang industrial area in Johor.
To celebrate the company’s 15th year in business, AMTech decided it was time for a rebranding with website redesign. Their old site was quite flat and technical – although it had lots of information, it didn’t tell their story.
Project Objectives and Key Results
- Improve overall aesthetic and user experience for engaging company storytelling
- Improve site architecture and navigation for easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Drive recruitment with improved company culture content and engagement opportunities
- Improve lateral navigation strategies between services and case studies
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Prototyping : Start with the Facts
The goal for the web design project was to revamp the site’s look and to reflect the all-new branding, but also to deepen their contents. The AMTech team recognized the opportunity to drive recruitment through improved storytelling, so we focused on adding new pages and content blocks to supply a stronger company overview.
Style Concepts : Make the Solution More Efficient
The new AMTech branding uses the same color palette, but gives much more weight to both imagery and white space. We incorporated fresh photography, and more room for visual elements. The redesign also features more modern typography that projects professional image.
Conclusion : Bringing it all together
The new AMTech website is clean, polished, and more reflective of their innovative approach. The About and Careers sections – and the entire site – feature improved significantly contents around company culture and the benefits of working with AMTech. With enhanced News pages, the website is now a more powerful asset to showcase their expertise and capabilities.