Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Rural Capital Berhad (RCB) is fully owned by MARA based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The company established on October 08, 1984, operates in Business Support Services sector. RCB serves as a management company to operate financing and debt collection activities as well as provide training for entrepreneurs.
Project Objectives and Key Results
- Create accessible and user-friendly corporate portal to showcase company products and services, leveraging integrated news and gallery feeds
- Improve overall user experience to make the site more personalized and engaging
- Build locations pages and add geo-location filtering to tailor the content experience
- Improve brand equity and online reach through enhanced brand storytelling
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Prototyping : Start with the Facts
We were excited when Rural Capital contacted us to develop their official web portal. Not only because we know that RCB is a well-established company, but also, we foresaw that it would be an exciting visual story. Rural Capital has been known for almost four decades, and has earneda great reputation. According to RCB, their current corporate image wasn’t bad, but they just didn’t serve the optimal experience of their audience. This web design project was content-driven. We wanted to add more depth and visual appeal to the corporate imagery, services, and brands, while preserving their existing branding and SEO.
Style Concepts : Make the Solution More Efficient
Rural Capital has clear, well-established visual branding. We took their striking palette of blue and red with adding more depth using light grey for page backgrounds. Hence, the page layouts and navigation are cleaner, with having more rooms to present their information and contents.
Conclusion : Bringing it all together
The new Rural Capital website is more dominant, more visual, and easier to navigate. Visitors can quickly find information of their provided services and blog. The portal equipped with extended functionalities such as news, galleries and calendar activities to deliver easier information for their audience.