Pride Outlet (KPJ Healthcare Berhad)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Pride Outlet Sdn Bhd or “PRIDE” incorporated in Malaysia on August 2014 with an authorized paid-up capital of RM 400,000. PRIDE is an intrapreneur company of KPJ Healthcare Berhad through its majority shareholder, Kumpulan Perubatan (Johor) Sdn Bhd. PRIDE is in the business of supplying quality maintenance services and products for bio-medical and imaging equipment. Our primary market during initial business cycle is KPJ’s nationwide hospitals. We are now in the second phase targeting healthcare institutions outside KPJ.
Project Objectives and Key Results
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Build out more robust product specific sub-sites to help focus SEO and marketing initiatives for greater engagement and conversion
- Implement a more search friendly and socially-focussed Blog to drive user engagement and value
- Implement case studies to improve trust and credibility and create better conversion through results
- Establish SEO foundations for future growth and leverage organic traffic
- Support social media activity and engage referral traffic
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Prototyping : Start with the Facts
Pride Outlet came to us for rebranding inclusive of a need for a fresh website to showcase their bio-medical engineering maintenance services. Their existing site was text-heavy, and didn’t effectively communicate their story neither conveyed clear paths to conversion. The goal for the new website design was to both deepen their content and to reduce clutter – not an easy task! Each of the products would get its own micro-site on a subdomain, using the same designs and branding. A reporting page has been added to showcase the company projection progress regionally to increase transparency and credibility, with a corporate blogging features to drive business growth and SEO.
Style Concepts : Make the Solution More Efficient
Pride Outlet included a new palette and more exciting colors to work into the design. We leaned into the blue and red, which feel fresh and welcoming. The aqua accents and new typography are youthful and modern, which tell a lot of their services that perform high tech bio-medical engineering maintenance.
Conclusion : Bringing it all together
The new Pride Outlet website notably delivers stronger user experience, with improved navigation and contents. The vast amount of technical information about each product services is balanced through visuals and grid-style sections. There are new page components for related content and next steps to help drive trials and demos. In addition, a new page enlisting Pride Outlet’s case studies showcases Pride Outlet’s success stories in greater capacity.